Sunday, April 19, 2009

love, life and laundry

Ok, so I need to steam clean my life...get this young man into a place of his own....get our finances caught up from too many dang bills...get things rolling as far as selling my house to buy another... yep, basically light a fire under my ass....
Sooo what's the hold up? Can't seem to get out of my own way the past couple weeks. I have a one track mind and trust me it isn't on 112 dollars to the light company or which paint would look best in the back room...lol
I think once I was able to round the corner and make my way through the grass, figuratively speaking, she consumed my brain! That's right, it's mushier than four day old oatmeal in milk...no, thankfully it doesn't smell that bad, but gosh, since when did I ever care that new rose bushes need to be planted checker board fashion in the front flower garden?! Just grab the lawnmower and go over that patch of land then no one will know what I'm killing, um, I mean neglecting!
I had to laugh yesterday...she tells me she was on break at work and thinking about the saying,"only the first three inches matter" then wondering just how long her fingers are...rofl.... me, I'm such a dork I picked up a tape measure and proved that yes, she does have three inches! Of course, I have 3 1/2 so life is good! ;oP Then, alas, we've only had three or four hours sleep for the past three nights because we've been busy and her shifts are very early mornings this week sooo we crashed without proving the mightiness of any three inches! I'm so deprived! lol
I almost wish I'd waited until our vacation to run an expedition of her curves and valleys- then I wouldn't be sitting here wishing I could be gathering viable information! Ok, ok, truth is, I ain't all that regretful ;oP .......just tired.......and in need of a little somethin' somethin'..........
Sooo this morning I will be gathering up a shovel and digging holes -checkerboard fashion- in the front garden because this afternoon we will be planting some new rosebushes ---all the while thinking how great it would be to grab her as- um, hand and retreat indoors to a snuggly situation. One can only hope!
In the meantime, if you see my brain floating around please gather and place it in a bowl. I'm sure one day I'll be needing a thought or two!

3 comments:

  1. Get those rosebushes planted, outdoor physical work helps to keep the mind off of something else, well, not really but it's worth a try...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're planted and you're right: "not really!" lol.....good news is it's a new week and a later schedule ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Where'd you go???

    ReplyDelete