Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Am I Wrong?

We are heading out to the beach for a four or five day stay in mid-May. I had envisioned mustering up the courage to go from plutonic to a bit of petting and kissing at that time. Obviously by the smirk smeared across my face...that didn't happen.
I gave her a beautiful promise ring which she wears so proudly now. That too was supposed to be a surprise on our trip...but I got tremendous news the day it came- we wouldn't be foreclosed on our house and now I will in fact be able to put her name on it with mine- soooo, I gave her the ring.
Ok, so I am a real soft mushmelon! lol...anyway, this morning I could have easily stayed in her bed and proceeded to prune the hedges I have yet to attend to, but I thought how wonderful it would be to take her out on the beach under the stars and have our first time be there.... so I recoiled my rovering hands and woke her up fully to have coffee.
I guess my question is--- am I wrong to want to have it be special while on vacation? or should I just go for it before? I mean, obviously the first time will be special no matter what...but am I being cruel to excite her and then draw back to wait another month and a half? What would you do? Come on now, someone's gotta help me along here...lol....this is my first time doing the horizontal mambo with another woman...and she's not just any woman to me- but you know that from reading my blogs. :o)
Ok, I am off to go plaster I love you's all over our private myspace. Yes, I know I am such a freaking goober!! rofl...The day before yesterday I even pulled a carnation flower off the bouquet in our diningroom and secretly placed it in her glass case to find at work. That sure won a wonderful smile when I showed up to take her home! Wow, what's happened to me?! I've always been the gruff tough tomboy now I've shrunken into a soft, mushy, shadow of myself (but only with her! ) ! lol.....
Have a great day everyone! :o)

1 comment:

  1. You're right, that first time will be special no matter where or when the two of you decide to have that first time.

    ReplyDelete