Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What a Difference A Day Makes...

Did you hear that bongo drum beating wildly yesterday morning? I'm sure you did. If it shook you out of your comfortable slumber I must apologize. But I'm truly not sorry for what created the sound!
I have replayed this new memory a thousand times and each time seems new to me. Ok, here's what created the stir: Things went a bit further early yesterday morning, and as I unbuttoned each button of her nightshirt, my heart not only skipped a few beats but banged like it was going to drill a hole in my chest. Damn! Touching, squeezing, kissing, loving...yep, I have officially splattered my dna all over her beautiful breasts. Then of course I had to hold her and tell her how beautiful and wonderful she is so yesterday's wake up call lasted a bit longer than normal.
Funny thing is, I actually had gone into her room to awaken her early for a long trip we needed to take - nothing more, but her morning cuddly snuggly nature got the best of me ;o) Yeah, we were late leaving on our excursion- lol...(not my fault, an hour passed in a dang minute!) but we still got things done that needed to be taken care of yesterday.
Driving down the road, my thoughts remained wrapped up in her arms and I had a new sense of acceptance for what I once deemed man's failure - "Is that all you think about? Sex?!" lol... No, I honestly don't see her as a sexual being I must conquest--although I guess this blog may make it sound that way-- I just have this incredible need to be as close to her as I can get....yep, it's just love gone wild. lol
She didn't feel well last night so I tucked her in early and now, here I sit writing and allowing her some extra zzz's. Ok, so I'm clock watching and can't wait for another hour, four minutes and six seconds to pass! lol
Great thing is, she doesn't have to work today! Soooo....this is going to be a wonderful Tuesday- even if I only wear pajamas all day! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment