Saturday, March 28, 2009

Learning to speak in braille ;o)

So this morning I was innocently doing the "good morning honey" thing when I crept into her room. Had no plans for any roving of the manual digits...I had decided I didn't want her to think I was just seeing her as a sex object- even though she is very well endowed and very beautiful- I figured it would be in my best interest to just hold her and cuddle....When what to my delight happened, she began leading my fingers' location and gosh darn those incredible nails of hers streaming slowly, sensually up and down my back....shoot, I thought I was gonna explode all over the bedroom! Little peices of me would be bouncing up and down and waving flags! lol Ok, so Chris gets brave after dropping a lot of long lingering attention to the upper regions...Chris is hot and heading south! .........But alas, no news to report...I'm still a virgin of the lesbian kind. lol....guess either her urge to relieve herself of last night's beverages or her desire to wait for the 'right time and place' were too great....and she stopped my lingering hand after a few precious pets between those freaking gorgeous legs of hers.....wow, there's a lot to be said here for that advice: "always leaving them wanting more!" .....rofl....it's all good. I have no doubts the time will come and perhaps she too wants it to be at the beach. She won't really talk about things...not openly....I get little phrases throughout the day that make my heart jump outta my chest. Like yesterday's "you thrill me." when we were filling our coffee mugs up at the coffee shop. Then a wink and she's on to the next order of business. Soooo now I am probably gonna ask the world's dumbest question. Be forewarned and don't spit your coffee or glass of wine onto your computer! lol...If she won't outwardly tell me beyond these subtle, spur of the moment outbursts, how do I know how much she is or isn't enjoying what's happening between us? Perhaps I am just being insecure--I guess maybe her just initiating this morning should tell me something.... Anything anyone has to say would be appreciated.......all I know is I love her from the center of my being and life is so far beyond good today...guess all I can do right now is follow my heart and let love lead me.....have a great day all.... :o)


1 comment:

  1. When's that trip? May? hmmmmm, I don't think you're going to last that long. I've been wrong before though.

    Right now you both are enjoying each other's company and wake up time. At some point though, a conversation is going to be necessary. You need to know what she wants/expects out the relationship with you and visa versa.

    ReplyDelete