Monday, March 30, 2009

It Don't Taste Like Chicken

Ok, the title...I couldn't resist the title...lol...I am in a giddy almost stupidly euphoric mood this morning....
So, yesterday I decided to meander into my sweetie's room and awaken her per the norm... no plans to do more than a huge lingering hug....well, toss my salad and call me caesar if she didn't roll over, give me that sheepish little smile of hers and pull me in for a longer wake up call. Yeeee-hawwww! :o) I can say I'm officially a non-virgin! rofl....
We spent hours together afterwards and you have to know I spent most of the day reliving these tender moments in my mind. Wow! And the second greatest part? I performed well enough she found the skyrockets! That honestly was something I was worried about- hey, I've only been with guys up to this point. Didn't know if I could make her feel the way I wanted. Amazing where love will take us!
But the greatest part was, of course, the closeness- being intimately united with the one I have secretly loved for many years. Ah yes! What a freakin' rush! I'm gonna freeze those moments and keep them alive in my heart forever. Dang, I'm such a freakin' sap! lol
Ok, maybe there's one more great part- it's still raining here and it's her day off! We may just have to 'watch a movie' for a while this morning! rofl....
Have a super day wherever you are and whatever you do. :o)

2 comments:

  1. It's not chicken soup! It's dessert! (knucklehead) ;)

    Wishing you many many more of those intimately united moments. Remember something too, only a woman knows how to love a woman.

    Ain't love grand? I'm happy for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the great advice! you're a super person. I enjoy your comments. :o)

    ReplyDelete