Sunday, March 22, 2009

I feel like a teeny bopper!


Another morning of sweet silent cuddling has all but dissipated into the past, and here I sit feeling like a young teeny bopper experiencing her first puppy love. And why not? In reality, it is my first real love...
I've never felt as close to anyone before. Looking back at the times I really believed I was 'in' love with someone, I realize that was so far from the truth. The feelings I have today have never been experienced by me. Warm, intense, fuzzy, euphoric little twinges constantly zoom through my body at the mere thought of her presence. If time could be frozen, I'd throw my arms around her soft silky skin and hang on tight, never letting the sensation of uninhibited closeness end.
I guess the truly amazing part is: she loves me too! Why- I'll never understand....but she does! That fact alone makes my heart do cartwheels, my thoughts dance, and my body electrify. My worst days now are still great ones because at the end of the day, I know I have her and the love we share. That is all that matters.
Damn, I feel like a love sick pup! lol.... Call me thick, but yesterday as tired as she was when I awakened her, I wasn't sure she fully realized where she placed my head. (Of course, that didn't really matter too much at the time, I was in 36dd heaven! lol) All I could manage was a few timid caresses and gentle squeezes. Then came today....
She was much more awake, feigning sleep with closed eyes, as I carefully began where I left off in our last morning cuddle session. Again, I petted and stroked only to stop before I went too far too fast. In fact, I repeated the process three or four times. Each time my movements ceased, she'd grab my hand and return it firmly to its original destination. Okay, even in a better position the last time :o) as her fingers ran up and down my back.
Now I sit here like a freaking school kid as thoughts of "I touched her boobies!" run through my mind. I can feel my dimples embedded like cement in my face and I'm sure I look like the cat who ate the goldfish! Amazing how a simple touch can illuminate a world!
This sweet woman who has been abused in the past and has some abandonment issues has decided to allow me closeness. Who would have ever thought? Damn, how great life is!
I'm excited to see where this journey takes us. No, neither of us has ever had a sexual experience with another woman, but I'm really not afraid of that possibility...or more likely, probability. In fact, I don't even see it so much as sex as I do just being close to the one I hold a flaming torch for...that private oneness two people in love share.
Ok, I've rambled more than enough. Suffice it to say, Chris is freaking ecstatic today and yeah, "I touched her boobies!" rofl.....

4 comments:

  1. LOL on your last line.
    Sweet love is grand, isn't it. Enjoy every second (like I have to remind you of that - not!) but enjoy and that smile on your face will carry you through the time's you're not together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that smile is cemented but I hope it doesn't have a lot of carrying to do! lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love reading your posts! I'm happy for you that you've found such a spectacular flame. I love that feeling! and I know just what you mean about the warm fuzzy little twinges that run through your body. I get that all the time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by and commenting! It is truly great to come on here and just blah my thoughts and have people understand! :o)

    ReplyDelete